1. IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below: QA . CONTROL GUIDE, S.L. (hereinafter QA CONTROL), with address for these purposes in C / Edison, 7 (Pol. Ind. Ca n'Estella), 08635 Sant Esteve de Sesrovires (BARCELONA) and with CIF: B63269385 registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona in the Book 35833, Folio 163, Sheet B-267769. Email and contact information: email@example.com of the website www.qa-control.com.
2. USERS: Access and / or use of this portal of QA CONTROL attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: www.qa-control.com provides access to a multitude of information or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to QA CONTROL or its licensors (if any) to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that QA CONTROL may offer through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting character, not to use them to (i) incur illegal, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights; (iii) causing damage to the physical and logical systems of QA CONTROL, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
QA CONTROL reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or which, in his opinion, would not be suitable for publication. In any case, QA CONTROL will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: QA CONTROL complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Development Regulation of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at each moment, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data. The user can exercise at any time their right to modify and cancel their data to QA CONTROL. On the other hand QA CONTROL will have the file of queries received and the user may also exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, and with the purpose of attending the queries received from the web form or attending the subscription requests to the newsletter of QA CONTROL. Likewise, QA CONTROL informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, requesting consent to the processing of its electronic mail for commercial purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: QA CONTROL owns the domain as well as the images, sound, audio, video or texts; brands or logos. It has a license to use the web programs and services, design and structures necessary for its operation. These rights are not applicable or extend in any way to the user or web visitor.
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the articles is expressly prohibited. contents of this web page, with commercial ends, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of QA CONTROL. The USER undertakes to respect the rights owned by QA CONTROL. You can visualize the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium, as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the QA CONTROL pages.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: QA CONTROL and trading tecno are not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful content, despite having adopted all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: QA CONTROL reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which these appear presented or located in your portal.
8. LINKS: In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available on behalf of the domain, QA CONTROL will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. Under no circumstances QA CONTROL or techno trading will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in none of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: QA CONTROL reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use .
10.GENERAL: QA CONTROL will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: QA CONTROL may modify at any time the conditions determined herein, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between QA CONTROL and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona.
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the identifying data of the company are presented below.
Q.A.CONTROL GUIA, S.L. (QA CONTROL)
Edison street, 7 (Pol. Ind. Ca n'Estella)
08635 Sant Esteve de Sesrovires
Phone (+34) 93 774 66 21
There are or may exist in the future, certain services and content accessible through the Web Portal, subject to particular conditions that may replace and / or supplement these Conditions.
CONDITIONS OF THE USER
User will be understood as the person who accesses, navigates and uses the Web Portal, the services and / or the contents housed therein.
The navigation, access and use of the Web Portal do not require prior registration, however, there may be certain services offered through it, whose access will necessarily be conditioned to the registration and acceptance of particular conditions that will govern the aforementioned service.
The access to the Web Portal by minors, will be understood to be expressly authorized by their parents, guardians or their legal representatives, who will be responsible for the acts that the minors carry out as Users of the Web in accordance with the applicable regulations.
REQUIREMENTS FOR USE
For accessing the Portal and the services that are offered, a device that meets the requirements for hardware and software compatibility (which may vary over time) and Internet access will be needed. The User will be aware that these factors may influence the performance of the Web Portal and / or the possibility of accessing the services offered in them.
QA CONTROL is not responsible for the impossibility of access or deficiencies in the operation of the Web Portal and / or the services offered through it for the use of inappropriate devices, or for interruptions of Internet service derived from network saturation or any another reason.
RULES OF USE
Use of the Service: the User undertakes in any case to use the Portal and its services in a diligent, correct, lawful manner, in accordance with the law, the Legal Notice, these Conditions (and / or those that are applicable in each case) concrete), regulations of use and instructions put in their knowledge, as well as with morals, generally accepted good customs and public order.
To this end, it shall refrain from carrying out any illegal, prohibited, or harmful activity of the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overburden, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services, equipment computer or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment QA CONTROL, other users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
Access Control: The User may access only those resources of the information system to which he is authorized.
Temporary Files: the information stored in the Web Portal must be consulted about the QA CONTROL systems without it being considered in any case responsible for the information that the User exports from said Systems.
Conditions of use: When the User is using the Web Portal, he will be responsible for guaranteeing that the information he manages can not be seen by unauthorized persons.
The User expressly agrees not to store, use, transmit or disseminate:
-Cracks, serial numbers of programs or any other content that infringes the intellectual property rights of third parties.
-Distribution of viruses through the Internet, worms, Trojans or any other destructive activity, such as saturation, "mailbombing", etc. or denial of service attacks.
-The activities that interrupt or interfere with the effective use of other people's network resources.
-The collection and/or use of personal data of other users without their express consent or contravening the provisions of the regulations on data protection.
-Share the access codes provided (in case it was registered as a user of a specific service that requires it) with another natural or legal person.
-Destroying, altering, rendering useless or in any other way damaging the data, programs or electronic documents of the QA CONTROLo of third parties.
-Obstaculizar the access of other users through the massive and unjustified consumption of computing resources through which the QA CONTROL prestata any of its services, as well as perform actions that damage, interrupt or generate errors in such systems.
-Use the system to try to access restricted areas of the server, without the proper authorization of QA CONTROL.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The design, images, signs, distinctive signs, commercial name, brands, logos, products and services, etc. that contains the web are protected by the Industrial Property Law and are property of QA CONTROL, without it being understood that the use or access to the web Portal and/or the services provided therein, gives the User any rights over the aforementioned design, images, signs, distinctive signs, commercial name, brands, logos, products and services.
Likewise, the website, its source code and the contents accessed through this website are intellectual property of the owner that gives a license for use to QA. CONTROL, without which the user may be deemed assigned in any case.
QA CONTROL is the owner or licensee of all rights over the content of the Web Portal and the services offered through it. Access to the Website or its services does not grant Users the right, nor any ownership over the intellectual or industrial property rights over the Contents it houses. The User acknowledges and accepts that its use is strictly prohibited as well as its reproduction, communication and / or distribution, modification, alteration or decompilation, whether for personal, private and non-profit purposes or for commercial or lucrative purposes.
QA CONTROL reserves the right to take legal actions against users who violate or infringe intellectual and industrial property rights.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
The User will be responsible for:
-Keep the confidentiality of the Keys that are provided, in your case.
-Facilitate correct information to QA CONTROL, any error in the data provided will be your sole responsibility. Likewise, the User will be responsible for keeping updated all the information that has been provided to QA CONTROL, so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User.
-The damages that may be caused to QA CONTROL or third parties for the data provided, as a result of the use of data not updated, false or that does not correspond to reality and by the use by third parties of personal keys of the User.
-In the event that the User obtains a copy of their clinical data, they will be solely and exclusively responsible for the use and custody of said information.
AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES
The information, content or services offered through the Web are those that QA CONTROL decides at any time and may vary over time. Therefore, there is no obligation on the part of the latter to keep the services available. However, Users will be informed when they decide to cancel the continuity of a certain service and the conditions of cessation thereof.
Likewise, QA CONTROL may cancel access to services, in whole or in part, to those Users who breach these Conditions.
WARRANTY AND LIABILITY OF QA CONTROL
Although QA CONTROL uses systems compatible with most existing technologies on the market, it can not guarantee the compatibility of the devices used by the User.
QA CONTROL does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the functioning of the Portal or of the Services offered. Therefore, you will be exempt from any liability arising from access to and use of the Website or the services offered through it (performance failures, interruptions or delays in the operation of the Service, failure of the system or the line, etc.), even if there was a failure or malfunction that caused damage to third-party IT tools. In this sense, the User accesses the Website and the services under their sole responsibility.
The services offered through the Website comply with the provisions of the Spanish legal system.
QA CONTROL is released from any liability in case of misuse of the Portal and / or services by the User.
QA CONTROL will not be liable in the event of unavailability of the services due to force majeure or temporary suspension of the same for technical reasons. Therefore, QA CONTROL will not assume any responsibility for the damages, losses that could suffer as a result of events that could not have been foreseen, or that foreseen were inevitable, either by fortuitous event or force majeure.
QA CONTROL is not responsible for any failure, technical error, accident, breakdown, manipulation, interruption of services or any other incident that may arise in products, equipment or technical services outside QA CONTROL whose use is necessary for access to services.
Although QA CONTROL has acted diligently and adopted the necessary measures, in accordance with the state of the technology, to avoid possible gaps in the security of the Portal, the absolute impossibility of vulnerability of the measures of vulnerability can not be guaranteed. security adopted.
QA CONTROL is not responsible for the legality of other third-party websites from which the Portal can be accessed. QA CONTROL is not responsible for the legality of other third party websites, which may be linked or linked from this Portal.
MODIFICATION OF CONTENT AND CONDITIONS
QA CONTROL may add new features to the website and/or modify the current conditions. In that case, the update will be published without prior notice. If the User does not agree with the new conditions, he will have a period of fifteen calendar days from the communication to terminate the contract by means of reliable communication to QA CONTROL. The course of the aforementioned period without the User having expressed anything to the contrary, will imply full acceptance of the new conditions.